The Resource The theory of everything
- The theory of everything
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by James Marsh
- The story of renowned astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, who falls deeply in love with fellow Cambridge student Jane Wilde. Once a healthy, active young man, Hawking received an earth-shattering diagnosis at 21 years of age. With Jane fighting tirelessly by his side, Stephen embarks on his most ambitious scientific work, studying the very thing he now has precious little of: time. Together, they defy impossible odds, breaking new ground in medicine and science
- Awards note
- Academy Award for best actor in a leading role, 2015.
- Golden Globe for best actor in a motion picture (drama), 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- MPAA Rating: PG-13; for some thematic elements and suggestive material
- Language note
- In English; Spanish and French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH)
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T446 2015
- Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones, Tom Prior, Sophie Perry, Harry Lloyd, Alice Orr-Ewing, David Thewlis, Thomas Morrison, Charlie Cox, Emily Watson, Simon McBurney
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The theory of everything
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The theory of everything
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.epl.ca/resource/5CsbA_6c-nE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.epl.ca/resource/5CsbA_6c-nE/">The theory of everything</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.epl.ca/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.epl.ca/">Edmonton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Edmonton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...