The Resource The imitation game
- The imitation game
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Morten Tyldum
- Famously leading a team of codebreakers, mathematician Alan Turing created a computer capable of breaking the codes devised by Germany's Enigma machine during WWII, significantly contributing to shortening the war, and saving millions of lives. Only a few years later, British authorities ignorant of his contributions convicted him for the crime of homosexuality, significantly contributing to shortening his life
- Awards note
- TIFF People's Choice Award, 2014.
- Academy Award for best adapted screenplay, 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for some sexual references, mature thematic material and historical smoking
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I45 2015
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Keira Knightley, Mark Strong, Rory Kinnear, Matthew Goode
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The imitation game
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The imitation game
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.epl.ca/resource/NxOfCaJvvqM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.epl.ca/resource/NxOfCaJvvqM/">The imitation game</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.epl.ca/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.epl.ca/">Edmonton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Edmonton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...