The Resource Art 21, art in the twenty-first century, Season 2.
- Art 21, art in the twenty-first century, Season 2.
- Title number
- Season 2.
- Art, Modern -- 20th century
- Pfeiffer, Paul, 1966-
- Art, American -- 21st century
- United States
- Murray, Elizabeth, 1940-2007
- Walker, Kara Elizabeth
- Celmins, Vija, 1938-
- Puryear, Martin, 1941-
- Performance artists
- Art, Modern -- 21st century
- Artists -- United States -- Interviews
- Orozco, Gabriel, 1962-
- Art, Modern
- Documentary films
- Ford, Walton, 1960-
- Artists -- United States -- Biography
- Antin, Eleanor
- Smith, Kiki
- Pettibon, Raymond, 1957-
- Art, American -- 20th century
- Contemporary art breaks out of the confines of museums and art galleries in Season 2 of “Art in the Twenty-First Century.” Shattering the myth of the artist as an isolated genius, this unique series introduces television audiences to 16 artists working in America today. "Art in the Twenty-First Century" is the only series on television to focus exclusively on contemporary art, and it uses the medium to provide an experience of the visual arts that goes far beyond a gallery visit. Fascinating and intimate footage allows the viewer to observe the artists at work, watch their process as they transform inspiration into art, and hear their thoughts as they grapple with the physical and visual challenges of achieving their artistic visions
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Originally produced by PBS in 2003
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Art 21, art in the twenty-first century, Season 2.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Art 21, art in the twenty-first century, Season 2.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.epl.ca/resource/QbfclpaJwPg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.epl.ca/resource/QbfclpaJwPg/">Art 21, art in the twenty-first century, Season 2.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.epl.ca/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.epl.ca/">Edmonton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Edmonton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...