The Resource Birdman, or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance)
- Birdman, or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance)
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Alejandro G. Iñárritu
- Title variation
- Unexpected virtue of ignorance
- A black comedy story of an actor famous for portraying an iconic superhero as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself
- Awards note
- Academy Award for best director (Alejandro González Iñárritu), 2015.
- Academy Award for best original screenplay, 2015.
- Academy Award for best motion picture, 2015.
- Golden Globe for best screenplay, 2015.
- Golden Globe for best actor in a motion picture (comedy or musical), 2015.
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language throughout, some sexual content and brief violence
- CHV rating: 14A
- Language note
- English soundtrack or dubbed French, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese and Turkish soundtracks with optional French, Spanish, English SDH, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Slovene and Turkish subtitles; English descriptive audio for the visually impaired; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B57 2015
- Michael Keaton, Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton, Andrea Riseborough, Amy Ryan, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Birdman, or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Birdman, or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.epl.ca/resource/Ra1vMULfpzc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.epl.ca/resource/Ra1vMULfpzc/">Birdman, or, (The unexpected virtue of ignorance)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.epl.ca/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.epl.ca/">Edmonton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Edmonton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...