The Resource Dallas buyers club
- Dallas buyers club
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Jean-Marc Vallaee
- Texas cowboy Ron Woodroof's free-wheeling life was overturned in 1985 when he was diagnosed as HIV-positive. Shunned and ostracized by many old friends and bereft of government-approved medicines, he decided to take matters in his own hands, tracking down alternative treatments from all over the world by means both legal and illegal. Bypassing the establishment, he joined forces with an unlikely band of renegades and outcasts and established a hugely successful "buyers' club."
- Awards note
- Academy Award for best actor in a leading role (Matthew McConaughey) and best actor in a supporting role (Jared Leto), 2014.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for pervasive language, some strong sexual content, nudity and drug use
- Language note
- In English, with optional subtitles in English SDH or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D35 2014
- Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, Jennifer Garner
- Series statement
- Clearly original focus features
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Dallas buyers club
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dallas buyers club
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.epl.ca/resource/TzPnOyJDtRo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.epl.ca/resource/TzPnOyJDtRo/">Dallas buyers club</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.epl.ca/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.epl.ca/">Edmonton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Edmonton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...