The Resource "For you, for me, forevermore"
- "For you, for me, forevermore"
- Statement of responsibility
- Dick Haymes
- It had to be you
- I only have eyes for you
- Jeepers creepers
- Foggy day
- For you, for me, for evermore
- Someone to watch over me
- You must have been a beautiful baby
- I'll get by
- They can't take that away from me
- Sounds around the house
- Bidin' my time
- Night talk
- Nice work if you can get it
- Where's the child I used to hold?
- How long has this been going on?
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Form of composition
- popular music
- Format of music
- not applicable
- All selections performed by Dick Haymes ; Loonis McGlohon, pianist, arranger and leader ; Terry Lassiter, bass ; Jim Lackey, drums
- Series statement
- Jazz music library
ContextContext of "For you, for me, forevermore"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "For you, for me, forevermore"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.epl.ca/resource/lKDuCiX-Gis/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.epl.ca/resource/lKDuCiX-Gis/">"For you, for me, forevermore"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.epl.ca/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.epl.ca/">Edmonton Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Edmonton Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...